Location: Kanali, Aidu village, Lüganuse governor, Ida-Virumaa county, 42303, Estonia
Telephone: +372 5307 1700
Aidu Watersports Centre is situated in Maidla municipality in Ida-Viru County.
It takes two hours to reach Aidu from Tallinn or Tartu and a little over an hour from the border town of Narva. The nearest public transport stops to Aidu are located in Püssi and Kiviõli, with nationwide bus stops as well as the Tallinn-Narva train. There is also a bus stop in Maidla, where Ida-Viru County regional buses travel.
- Distances from major transport hubs in Ida-Viru County and further afield:
- Tallinn (130 km) – port, airport, train station, bus station
- Jõhvi (35 km) – international bus routes, train station
- Kiviõli (10 km) – neighbouring town: trade, national bus routes, train station
- Püssi (7 km) – neighbouring town: national bus routes, train station
- Maidla (6 km) – neighbouring town: bus service
- Sillamäe (52 km) – port
- Narva (80 km) – border town